When it comes to exhibition stall design in India, there are many things to consider. The first is the layout of your stall. The second is how you present your products and services so that they’re visible and accessible to everyone at the event. You’ll also want to make sure that your stall signage is appealing and clear, as well as having a high-quality backdrop or banner to draw attention to your company’s name.
What is an exhibition stall ?
An exhibition stall is a temporary structure erected at a trade fair or exhibition to showcase the products or services of a company. Exhibition stalls are usually designed to attract attention and generate interest in the products or services on display.
Benefits of designing stall in Corporate exhibition : Refer to this article.
Do’s and Don’ts in Exhibition Stall Design in India:
There are a few things to keep in mind when designing an exhibition stall. Here are some do’s and don’ts to help you make the most of your stall:
– Make sure your stall is well-lit. Good lighting will make your products and displays more visible and inviting.
– Use bright colors and eye-catching graphics to make your stall stand out.
– Keep your stall clean and uncluttered. Too much stuff can be overwhelming and turn people away.
– Staff your stall with friendly, helpful employees who can answer questions and provide information about your products or services.
– Don’t use too much audio equipment. Loud music or announcements will just annoy people and won’t do anything to promote your products or services.
– Don’t overcrowd your stall. Leave enough room for people to move around freely and see everything on display.
– Don’t forget to promote your company outside of the exhibition.
Things to Consider before Designing your Exhibition Stall :
When it comes to designing your exhibition stall, there are a few things you need to take into consideration. Here are some tips on what to do – and what not to do – when creating your stall.
Do: Make use of branding
Your exhibition stall is an extension of your brand, so make sure that your branding is consistent throughout. This includes using the same colors, fonts and logo that you would use on your website or other marketing materials.
Don’t: Use too much text
While you want to be clear about what your product or service is, you don’t want to overwhelm visitors with too much text. Keep things concise and easy to read, using bullet points where possible.
Do: Use high-quality visuals
Make sure that the visuals you use on your stall are high quality and professional. This includes any photos or graphics that you use. Remember that first impressions count, so you want to make sure that your stall looks its best.
Don’t: Forget about lighting
Lighting is an important aspect of any exhibition stall design. You want to make sure that your stall is well-lit so that visitors can easily see what you have on display. If your stall is too dark, then you won’t attract the right kind of attention. Ideally, you should have at least one overhead light and a desk lamp or two.
Don’t: Overwhelm visitors with information
Visitors will not only be walking around the exhibition floor, they will also be looking for a place to sit down and rest. You want to make sure that your visitors can easily find your stand on the floor without being overwhelmed by text or visuals.
Do: Keep it simple
Try not to use over-complicated designs when creating your exhibition stand.